Search This Blog

Monday, October 1, 2012

MISSION: COMPLETE

Oh. My. Wooking. Yoda.
Can't even talk. Just look:
 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! It's done!!! Look at my MASS WOOKING AMAZING ROOM!!!!
Over the weekend we emptied my room pretty much completely and painted the dressers, bookshelves and walls white. After reassembling the room and adding those Jedily awesome bed covers, we finished everything else, resulting in the best room in human history.
Best features of the room:
  • A wall of my favorite posters including Star Wars, the Addams Family and, yes, Albert Einstein
  • my desk, dry-erase calender, greenboard and chair that the Youngling put together all by himself
(note the trash can!!!)
  •  These cool green shelves that were at one point on my walls and now hold my Shakespeare books, plus the same bedside table and these drawers from my mom's computer area
  • This fantabulous bed that cannot be described in words (Different note: Bear and Mallow came over to check out the room and literally could not stop rubbing their faces on the throw. They had to be lured away by the Youngling with stuffed animals and toy cars.)
  • A RED DOOR!!!!
And last but DEFINITELY not least...


  • This. I can't even describe how awesome this is. Thanks to the ever inspirational Pinterest, my mom found this design and replicated it with me and Caribou. In case you don't have supersight like the rest of us and can't see the picture very well, it's a heart of pictures. I utterly adore it. It's impossible not to smile around it. It's just awesome.
 

May the Force be ever in your favor,

xx Kati
 

1 comment:

  1. I love your room and your blog - so fun to read! -Mom

    ReplyDelete

Please comment with your insights (nerdy or otherwise).